When: October 2011
Where: 1701 W 2nd Ave
Corsicana, TX 75110
What: $25 for FIV/Leukemia Test, Flea Treatment, Vaccinations (Rabies & FVRCP), Feline Neuter, and a dose post-operative of pain medication. ($175 value)
Here’s what you need to know:
- Only male cats 3 months and older are eligible for this program and only 3 cats per household will be allowed
- Only 100 spaces available. Appointments MUST be made in advance.
- Other clinic services including additional tests, deworming, heartworm medication, month long flea preventives and e-collars will be available at an additional charge.
- Cats must be brought into the clinic in carriers clearly marked with the owner’s name. No cat can be brought in in boxes, pillow cases, or carried in by the owner. If you do not have a carrier, we can supply you with one for $5.00.
- Cats must appear healthy, be a normal weight, and can not be crypt-orchid (having retained testicles).
- Payment is due at the time of drop off and there will be no refunds. If cat does not need one of the listed treatments, the $25 payment is still required.
- If a cat is found to be positive for Feline Leukemia or FIV, we will immediately call the owner to discuss options. No refunds will be issued in these circumstances, and any procedures or treatments needed at this point will be charged at regular price.
Please contact us at 903-874-7226 if interested in sponsoring this event or scheduling an appointment for your pet!
The limit of 100 cats may be expanded if adequate sponsorship is received.